httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Admin" <kompu...@naisp.net>
Subject RE: VitualHost problem finally fixed
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 21:45:52 GMT
I refuse to argue anymore about this...
I KNOW I'm right, about this...and so does a few others
now that its been brought to their attention.
I've done what was needed...THE END

-----Original Message-----
From: Admin [mailto:kompukit@naisp.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 5:24 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: VitualHost problem finally fixed

hey look, i'm trying to get things accomplished on this list,
for those that receive no help by people claiming to know this
or that...  I'm NOT looking for attention ...as such as those people
claiming expertism etc. are.  So bug off...if you don't like it...
why don't you do what has been suggested to me.

I'm trying to help...what are you doing...eh ???