httpd-users mailing list archives

From "admin" <kompu...@naisp.net>
Subject RE: Download Apache 2.0.3.6??
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:05:36 GMT
go to the apache website...and try the mirrors...I know I
found some older versions ...just look in the folder called "old"
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Alex Togstad [mailto:sniper@3dretreat.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 1:56 PM
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Subject: Download Apache 2.0.3.6??

  Howdy,

  I went to upgrade from Apache 2.0.3.5 to Apache  2.0.3.9 and I found out
after I had installed 2.0.3.9 that ChiliSoft ASP DID NOT work with Apache
2.0.3.9.

  So with a little research it looks like the current version of Chilisoft
ASP will work with Apache 2.0.3.6 and below.

  Since the official site does not have Apache 2.0.3.6 I was wondering if
anybody had it so that I could download it?

  Thank you!

  Alex Togstad
  Web Developer
  alextogstad@3dretreat.com