httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Admin" <kompu...@naisp.net>
Subject RE: VitualHost problem finally fixed
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:31:49 GMT
very good,  I did say...that MOST of the people
on this list, NOT ALL so there is some people who will
indeed help.  I was speaking to the so-called experts on this list
ONLY...they know who they are, you know? the ones that continually
reply back with hateful comments, when they are confronted with the truth...

-----Original Message-----
From: Koen Vingerhoets [mailto:koen.vingerhoets@ubench.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 2:56 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org; admin@myispnet.net
Subject: RE: VitualHost problem finally fixed

Hi,

I'm on this list only a week or so, and since I'm capable of reading, I was
able to find the solution in the URL's given to me.  It made me feel a bit
proud.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Koen Vingerhoets

***** UBench nv *****
http://www.ubench.com
The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential,
and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure,reproduction, distribution or other
use of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

by reply
transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.