httpd-users mailing list archives

From "admin" <kompu...@naisp.net>
Subject RE: Subdomains to different folder.
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:30:36 GMT
you know something...i've tried this on my w2k pro, apache 1.3.26
for several of my virtual hosts, and i can't get it to work.
either the main server comes up all the time...or the one of the
virtualhosts
whenever i call up the different virtual host i've setup...ie:

this is my setup:  my static IP is 206.15.191.29 (using static for main
server)
and namedvirtual host designated with a " * "  I can't ever get this thing
working right
I use dns2go.com as the dnshost  why doesn't this work?

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin kompukit@naisp.net
    DocumentRoot C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs/kitdesigns
    ServerName kitdesigns.kompukit.d2g.com
    ErrorLog logs/kitdesigns-error_log
    CustomLog logs/kitdesigns-access_log common
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache/htdocs/kitdesigns/cgi-bin/"
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin kompukit@naisp.net
    DocumentRoot C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs/myispnet
    ServerName myispnet.kompukit.d2g.com
    ErrorLog logs/myispnet-error_log
    CustomLog logs/myispnet-access_log common
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache/htdocs/myispnet/cgi-bin/"
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin kompukit@naisp.net
    DocumentRoot C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs/kompukit
    ServerName kompukit.kompukit.d2g.com
    ErrorLog logs/kompukit-error_log
    CustomLog logs/kompukit-access_log common
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache/htdocs/kompukit/cgi-bin/"
</VirtualHost>