httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Stéphane Pétrot"<spet...@libertysurf.fr>
Subject custom log URGENT !!
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:03:37 GMT
Hi,

I have a server which job is to redirect customer request
to URI.
The process is :

1. Customer browser send a request to my apache web
server (server R).
2. The answer is a redirection to an URI from a database
(with a php script :
header("Location:" . $url) ; )
3. Customer browser receive the URI as answer and make
the resolution to get
the requested final web page (given by the URI).

OK.
The final web page is given by another web server (server
F).

My problem is :
I want to see in the log of the server F that the
customer request hasn't been
made directly but through the server R.
How to configure my server R so that it sends an answer
with any information
that the customer browser is able to transmitt to the
server F. In that way, I
can see in the log from the server F that the request
come through the server
F.

Maybe there is a script solution ? or something else ?

Thanks for helping !!

Pendant tout l'été, le modem ADSL Tiscali est gratuit.
Profitez en pour passer au Haut Débit !
Cliquez ici, http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl/
Offre soumise à conditions.