httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Lee" <jonathanl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Web server on Raq 3
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:25:18 GMT
I installed this apache update (RaQ3-All-Security-4.0.1-15417.pkg) from
cobalt's website this morning and it screwed up my web server. It
immediately asked me to login while it began to reboot. I ended up having to
reinstall apache. Now I am getting the apache index page. I think I have it
narrowed down to the DocumenRoot and ServerRoot values in
/usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf. Can someone please tell me what the
ServerRoot and DocumentRoot values are supposed to be in this file for a
Raq3.

visit www.kbionline.net to see what I am getting.

Thanks, Jonathan