httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Trish Hartnett" <trish_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: More help with apache and CGI-Perl
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 14:35:50 GMT
Hello from a very thankful for everyone's help newbie,

I have ScriptAlias pointing to E:/Apache/cgi-bin/ which is where the cgi
script is. I've tried changing the file extension to .cgi and it doesn't
seem to make any difference.

I've checked at the operating system level , and every file with the
extension .pl is associated with perl.exe

I don't suppose that there is something really obvious that I am missing ?

Thanks again,
Trish.