httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Desmond Lee" <desmon...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_jrun20.c not compatible w/ apache 2*
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 00:23:58 GMT
Hey Dwayne

Thanks for the reply. I've already check out the macromedia site and the
post with a fix can be found here:
http://webforums.macromedia.com/coldfusion/messageview.cfm?catid=2&threadid=217910

The acutal shared object module can be found at enest's site here:
http://www.ernst.ca/projects.html

However, i still could not get it to work. I'm using coldfusion mx and i
think that the fix works for red hat 7.3, apache 2.0.39, but on coldfusion
mx.

Can any apache or coldfusion gurus lend some advice?

Thanks

Desmond