httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Trish Hartnett" <trish_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: More help with apache and CGI-Perl
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 14:50:50 GMT

The shebang points to where my perl.exe is. Is the ScriptInterpreterSource
directive in the httpd.conf file ? I did a search and couldn't find it in
there. If my ScriptInterpreterSource
line is set to shebang, would it matter if my shabang line has a comment
symbol in front of it ? It currently looks like:
"#!C:/Perl/bin/Perl.exe "

Thanks,
Trish.