httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Skladov, Victor" <Skla...@his.de>
Subject AW: Problem with building Apache 2.0.39 on Solaris 5.8
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 07:32:42 GMT
Hi, Andy!

Thanks for your mail.
Yes I'm building my Apache on the machine where it will be running.
Actually, I don't need this mod_auth_digest.so, but when I comment it
out, I get another error message about another module ...
Apart from that, I thought that if the final distribution is on the Web
Site of Apache, it must work with all modules, am I wrong?
Anyway, I'll try to install all necessary patches and build Apache one
more time.

Thanks for you help!

Best wishes,
Viktor

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andy Cutright [mailto:acutright@borland.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 8. Juli 2002 23:20
An: users@httpd.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Problem with building Apache 2.0.39 on Solaris 5.8

are you building this on the same machine were you are running it? also,

this is an experimental module according to the apache.org website. do
you need it? why don't you just edit your httpd.conf file such that the
library isn't loaded.

finally, is your solaris 8 system fully patched?

cheers,
andy

--
"an uber-system has been superposed, bootstrapped to convergence at
maximized functionality..."

the
confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail,
and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in
error,
please immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
any e-mail
and any printout thereof.