httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Skladov, Victor" <Skla...@his.de>
Subject Problem with building Apache 2.0.39 on Solaris 5.8
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 08:26:21 GMT
Dear Friends!

Although I follow all the installation instructions, I can't
successfully build Apache 2.0.39 on Solaris.
When testing httpd.conf, the following message appears:

# ./apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 222 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_auth_digest.so into server:
ld.so.1:
/usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/apache2/m
odules/mod_auth_digest.so: symbol __floatdidf: referenced symbol not
found

I've set my LD_LIBRARY_PATH to where all .so libraries are, but it
didn't help.
When I install the binary distribution, I see the same message.

Unfortunately, I haven't found anything in mail archives - only
questions...:-((

Could anyone point me in the right direction? Any help would be
appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance
Viktor