httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sam Smith <apache...@itab.com>
Subject Re: <VirtualHost *:80>?
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 01:34:33 GMT
> What is this "strange logging"? We kind of got sidetracked by the wildcard
> issue and never did discuss the logging problem which was the real issue :-)

It shows up in the Analog (<http://www.analog.cx/>) log analyses report. Of
course the problem could be with Analog but it's been working fine for years
when I didn't use wildcards.

The Analog report contradicts itself about which VHs are getting the hits,
referrers, etc. The log files are a gig a day so it isn't easy to sort
through them.

I'll try installing the latest version of Analog a see if anything changes
as I'm not willing to fight it out with the other webmaster. It's only
annoying.

Thanks