httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Yunès <Jean-Baptiste.Yu...@liafa.jussieu.fr>
Subject Re: SSI + Language Negotiation
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 17:39:42 GMT

Le samedi 6 juillet 2002, à 02:09 , Max Dittrich a écrit :

>>> On the other hand, you should check the order you included your
>>> modules. Give mod_negotiation a higher priority by adding it after
>>> mod_dir .
>> How can I do this ? Modules are statically compiled in ?
>
> By using "ClearModuleList" and adding ( AddModule )the modules in proper
> order.
>
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#clearmodulelist
Thank you Max. I've found a bug report (#10489) in the apache database
which seem related to my problem. I've made so many tests that I can
conclude that something is seriously inconsistent in
mod_include/mod_negotiation on Solaris 8 with Apache 2.0.39. Especially
the XBitHack directive.
I solved my problem using index.shtml.<LANG> files and .shtml typed as
text/html then using the server-parsed handler...

Sincerely, Jean-Baptiste
---
Mr Jean-Baptiste Yunès, LIAFA Université Paris 7 Denis Diderot, France
http://www.liafa.jussieu.fr/~yunes/