httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Leon <Marcus.L...@baltimore.com>
Subject Problems building C++ modules for Apache 2.0
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:51:29 GMT
Hello, we modified our apxs to build C++ modules but we get an error when we
start Apache.  The peculiar thing is that this file builds and runs fine
when you give it a .c extension.  It's only the c++ file that causes
troubles.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

The error is:
Syntax error on line 232 of /home/mleon/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Can't locate API module structure `enforcer_module' in file
/home/mleon/apache2/modules/mod_enforcer.so:
/home/mleon/apache2/lib/libapr.so.0: undefined symbol: enforcer_module

Thanks

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for
direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the
contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for Content Security threats,
including
computer viruses.

http://www.baltimore.com

computer viruses.