httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Billingham, Walter 475" <Walter.Billing...@CIGNA.com>
Subject RE: anyone successfully compiled/ run 2.0.39 AIX 5.1?
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 00:11:04 GMT
Andy,

	Ok , I think I misunderstood what was happening.  Have you change
your httpd.conf in APACHE_HOME/conf yet for the user group listing from the
default that is present?  Have you told it specifically what ip and port
number to listen to in the listen part of the conf file also?  Are you
getting anything in the error logs?  If so what?  I am not totally sure if
missing libraries would be your problem, did you get error during
compilation?  Thanks.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA