httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Billingham, Walter 475" <Walter.Billing...@CIGNA.com>
Subject RE: anyone successfully compiled/ run 2.0.39 AIX 5.1?
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:20:16 GMT
Andy,

	Try using GCC 2.96 or above and your problems should be solved.  Xlc
seems to by default missing libs neede for this compile, I think.  Thanks.
Trask.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA