httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Billingham, Walter 475" <Walter.Billing...@CIGNA.com>
Subject RE: Apache 2.0.39 and RedHat 7.3?
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:05:49 GMT
I thought I remember on google groups or somewhere something similar when I
was having problems getting it up on an aix box recently like you should use
at gcc 3.x.x. or something similar, but yours installed with no errors, so
im thinking this, tell it to listen to your ip on port 80 like this
192.168.1.44:80 in the listen portion and try the server name portion of the
httpd.conf file, if listen does not work, this might do the trick.  It seems
to me sometimes things to do with ports need a little boost to work.  If not
try it to another higher port like 8045 or something, I believe you need to
be root for all of this also.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA