httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Billingham, Walter 475" <Walter.Billing...@CIGNA.com>
Subject RE: newbie has mod_jk question
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:21:09 GMT
Jeff,

	This is what I can't seem to find, did they just leave the
directories up and delete the content on the Jakarta site or what?  I have
looked elsewhere to no avail.  If I could just find these.  Any help is
greatly appreciated.  I will gladly document what I am working on and my
findings so others can use it as a reference as we seem to be in short
supply for the Apache 2 and Tomcat 4 connectors installation.  I think I
have pieced together what to do after I get a proper mod_jk.so as I am
running AIX 5.1 on a P690 (Regatta) class machine, however, I need to be
able to produce this install on my Redhat 7.3 and make it work also.
Thanks. Trask.

Unix has its weak points but its file system is not one of them.

- Chris Torek