httpd-users mailing list archives

From Scott Brynen <sc...@brynen.com>
Subject RE: server-status, access commands and Named Virtual Hosts
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 07:18:39 GMT
Ryan;
There are no errors in the log (other than the fact that I called a file by
the wrong name that you tried to access ;-)

can you recreate the problem on your own machine (we tried two [different]
Redhat machines, and both had the same problem).

1) /server-status directive on system with ip address restrictions, but no
Named Virtual Host -- WORKS (it is restricted)

2) server-status directive on system with ip address restrictions, and
NamedVirtualHost -- EVERYONE CAN GET AT /server-status

Scott

At 10:59 PM 7/10/02, you wrote:
>Nevermind, I found your site, and I can access your server-status page.
>How many times have you specified the server-status location in your
>config file?  Are there any errors in the error log?
>
>Ryan

>Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
>645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org
>San Francisco, CA