httpd-users mailing list archives

From Con Harte <sysad...@gfm.co.uk>
Subject SEGV in httpd v1.3.26
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:05:36 GMT
Hello people,

I've tried searching the archives but the answers I find lead
me away from the problem I'm getting, so it may be a new one... ?

Platform:
HW: IBM Netfinity 5500 (4 processor PentiumIII Xeon) in SMP mode.
SW: RedHat Linux 7.3-SMP kernel
Apache:
  Server version: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix)
  Server built:   Jul 22 2002 14:02:57
  -D EAPI
  -D EAPI_MM
  -D EAPI_MM_CORE_PATH="logs/httpd.mm"
  -D HAVE_MMAP
  -D HAVE_SHMGET
  -D USE_SHMGET_SCOREBOARD
  -D USE_MMAP_FILES
  -D HAVE_FCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT
  -D HAVE_SYSVSEM_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT
  -D SINGLE_LISTEN_UNSERIALIZED_ACCEPT
  -D HTTPD_ROOT="/usr/local/apache"
  -D SUEXEC_BIN="/usr/local/apache/bin/suexec"
  -D DEFAULT_PIDLOG="logs/httpd.pid"
  -D DEFAULT_SCOREBOARD="logs/httpd.scoreboard"
  -D DEFAULT_LOCKFILE="logs/httpd.lock"
  -D DEFAULT_ERRORLOG="logs/error_log"
  -D TYPES_CONFIG_FILE="conf/mime.types"
  -D SERVER_CONFIG_FILE="conf/httpd.conf"
  -D ACCESS_CONFIG_FILE="conf/access.conf"
  -D RESOURCE_CONFIG_FILE="conf/srm.conf"
  Compiled-in modules:
   http_core.c
   mod_mmap_static.c
   mod_log_config.c
   mod_mime.c
   mod_status.c
   mod_dir.c
   mod_cgi.c
   mod_alias.c
   mod_setenvif.c
   mod_ssl.c
   mod_perl.c
  suexec: disabled; invalid wrapper /usr/local/apache/bin/suexec

The error:
Segmentation fault occurs in what appears to be the shared memory
initialisation, on return from the function mm_core_create.

If anyone thinks they can help please let me know if you'd like me
to send the strace or gdb output.

Thanks,

Con.