httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Davis" <sac61...@skymail.csus.edu>
Subject Blocking access to user sites
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 23:04:22 GMT
Hello All:

I will be using Apache (1.3.26 w/ php 4.2.1 , modSSL) to run a site
where several hundred users will have their website. My problem is
that the users are not allowed to run commercial sites.  If I find
them or they are brought to my attention I am required to block web
access to them immediately.
Here is my problem. How can I block web access to a users site
without modifying the Apache config file and doing a "graceful"
restart?
I was looking into using mod_auth_db but I cannot quite put all of
the pieces together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx