httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Kenna" <andr...@stamina.com.au>
Subject RE: NAT problem
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 06:46:43 GMT
I would upgrade to the latest release in 1.3.x platform as it fixes some security holes

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Lee [mailto:gary@leahander.com]
Sent: Monday, 8 July 2002 4:00 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: NAT problem

Hi all,

I just setup my linux firewall and use DNAT to translate the public IP to the internal web
server.....I'm using Apache 1.3.15 on windows platform........After I finished setting up
the firewall and the rules, the web server shows that this version of Apache doesn't support
that scenario....is that true?.....do I have to setup the Virtual Hosts on the Apache? And
how?...I'm confused with the virtual hosts ip and the web server ip......please help!!!!

Gary