httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Syroid <...@syroidmanor.com>
Subject RE: Apache 2 not available on AIX?
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 05:13:23 GMT
One further note regarding Apache2 on AIX: Yes, it does build just fine
(I'm running it on a non-production box under AIX 5L ML02). _However_, you
must build it using the GNU make utility. It will die a horrible death if
you try with the make utility that ships with AIX. You can get the GNU
version in RPM format off the Linux Toolbox CD (or directly off the IBM/AIX
web site).

Best,
/tom

--On Sunday, July 07, 2002 08:56:14 PM -0700 Ryan Bloom <rbb@covalent.net>