httpd-users mailing list archives

From Edward...@ita.org.mo
Subject Re: [Fwd: Problem of recompile and reinstall apache/php/ssl
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 01:48:58 GMT
I'm going to re-compile and re-install apache 1.3.22 and php 4.2.2...
I want to un-remark the setting of php, but I must ADD the lines into httpd.conf...then the
php is good for work with apache...
And I found the https protocol can't for work with apache !

So, I need to recompile and reinstall all of the sources code packages...

Anyone who can help me in here ?

Thank for your help !

PS : about the installation steps, I have ever posted in here... please check it, thanks !

Edward.

Andrew Kenna wrote:

> What version of php will you be installing ? Generally speaking yeah just un-remark the
AddType lines that are already in the httpd.conf file and you will be fine.