httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: VitualHost problem finally fixed
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:00:51 GMT
Lewis Watson wrote:

> Thirdly,
> While googling the only thing I found regarding your longevity here is less
> than two months.

The implication would seem to be that you think two months is too
short a time to draw conclusions about the quality of help here.
I personally think two months are enough, if only barely, but
Admin Kompukit's eddress has been subscribed to this list for several
times longer than that.  I think it has a valid baseline for
observation, whether others agree with the conclusions drawn or not.
Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion on this list.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"