httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hayo Schmidt <str...@hayo.de>
Subject Re: Filter and Reverse Proxy
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:28:05 GMT
We also made some experiments with external filtering with mod_filter on apache 1.3. We have
written some perl code, it did not work either. According to the documentation external filtering
is slow anyway. So another solution would be preferred.

>And by the way, isn't this< mod_replace >module interesting enough to be included
with the Apache distributions?<
I have contacted the author. He is still working on it and hopes to get out a new version
in a few days.  So, when that thing is stable enough, i will agree.

Hayo Schmidt