httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Beard <j...@cyberxape.com>
Subject Re: NT to Linux convertion
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 01:29:29 GMT
Item from the page referenced:

# the module is unable to correct misspelled user names (as in
http://my.host/~apahce/), just file names or directory names.

Just filenames and directories. You'll need to do a search and replace
of all files and lower case the a hrefs that link to locally hosted
files. I'm not that great with regular expressions so I wasn't able to
come up with one in my alloted 5 minutes per support mail. :) But that's
what you need to do and it can be done with a regular expression.

If you don't have inhouse Perl hackers feel free to ping me and I'll
spend the time to work it out.

--Jeff