httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: make --enable-so
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:11:57 GMT
./configure --enable-module=most --enable-mods-shared=most

follow this by a list of modules you want to compile as shared
libraries, like --enable-mime_magic=shared

e.g:

./configure --enable-module=most --enable-mods-shared=most
--enable-mime_magic=shared

the 'most' parameters will enable most of your other modules as shared
libraries. mod_so and the true core bits will be statically linked,
which is what you want..

hope this helps

cheers,
andy

Dev Zero G Ltd wrote:

> How do I get make take the --enable-so option during making of the port?
>
> Installing Apache 2.0.39 port on freebsd 4.5
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Mike

"an uber-system has been superposed, bootstrapped to convergence at
maximized functionality..."
--
Borland -- Enabling a new digital world where our customers have the
freedom of choice to develop, deploy, and integrate applications across

confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail,
and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in
error,
please immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
any e-mail
and any printout thereof.