httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Beard <j...@cyberxape.com>
Subject Re: Enabling Proxy Apache V2 on OS/2 / eCS
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2002 02:28:14 GMT
I don't see mod_disk_cache in your list of mods. I think that's where
that directive is. In fact, I don't see any cache modules in this
config. :) When you build, I think you need to explicitly enable those
modules since these are considered experimental.

--Jeff

Mark Rogers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are setting up apache V2 on eComstation, which is based on OS/2. Installation went
fine (just using binaries), then we configured the "httpd.conf" file.
> Everything works up untill the point of enabling the Proxy cache (we have also enabled
the Proxy modules)

> The error message we are getting is "Invalid Command 'CacheRoot', perhaps mis-spelled
or defined by a module not included in the server onfiguration.'