httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Beard <j...@cyberxape.com>
Subject Re: Newbie has Tomcat Java libraries question
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2002 02:04:26 GMT
include/ implies C/C++ header files to me. Java classes that come with a
JDK are .jar files in JDK/lib/. Libraries for Tomcat are in
<tomcat_dir>/lib.

--Jeff

Billingham, Walter 475 wrote:
> Ok, it has been awhile since I have messed with Java on Unix.  Does anyone
> know if there is suppose to be a ~/include directory were all the Java
> libraries are stored in a Java131 or Java130 install?  I mean they have to
> be somewhere right?  Thanks Trask.
>
> Unix has its weak points but its file system is not one of them.
>
> - Chris Torek

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA