httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Tait <JT...@wyrddreams.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Runtime error: "ap_null_cleanup: referenced symbol not found"
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:05:26 GMT
I asked them to go ahead with the --enable-rule="SHARED_CORE" and it
worked.  Can anyone with more knowledge than I tell me what this flag does
and why it is necessary?

Cheers,

JT (with POP3 access now I've written a POP3 proxy)

--
| James Tait                         | ICQ# 17834893                      |