httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Beard <j...@cyberxape.com>
Subject Re: Force POST to HTML page
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 04:54:31 GMT
Ok, well I'm still confused about what your issue actually is but here
are 2 things that might help:

1) You need to port that ASP stuff to Perl or PHP or something. Can't
POST data to an HTML page and expect things to happen.

2) You can link the next page in the form action attribure with a method
of GET and have it appear to work but unless you put some code in there
it won't do anything with any submitted data. You need to code something
to make that happen. All that's hidden in IIS.

--Jeff