httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joel Billiotte" <Joel.Billio...@ensmp.fr>
Subject Overfilling of cache (apache v1.3.26)
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:18:55 GMT
Hello,

I update my apache server from v1.3.19 to v1.3.26 whihc is running
on a sparc box solaris 8). One disk partition (1Go) is devoted to the
cache.
Since the update, the cache size is not managed and I get overfilling
of the disk partition.
My config parameters are :
    CacheRoot "/var/apache/proxy"
    CacheSize 512000
    CacheGcInterval 4
    CacheMaxExpire 24
    CacheLastModifiedFactor 0.1
    CacheDefaultExpire 1

Who can help me? Many thanks in advance.
Best
regards________________________________________________
Joel Billiotte                   joel.billiotte@ensmp.fr
Centre de Geologie de l'Ingenieur
Universite de Marne-la-Vallee - Batiment IFI
Cite Descartes - 5,Bd Descartes - 77454 Marne-la-Vallee cedex2
tel : +33 1 49 32 90 89               fax: +33 1 49 32 91 28
_______
Ce message est emis a titre personnel et n'engage pas l'Ecole
des Mines de Paris// This message reflects my own opinion and
does not engage the Ecole des Mines de Paris.