httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: Problem with building Apache 2.0.39 on Solaris 5.8
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 21:19:43 GMT
are you building this on the same machine were you are running it? also,
this is an experimental module according to the apache.org website. do
you need it? why don't you just edit your httpd.conf file such that the
library isn't loaded.

finally, is your solaris 8 system fully patched?

cheers,
andy

--
"an uber-system has been superposed, bootstrapped to convergence at maximized functionality..."

--
Borland -- Enabling a new digital world where our customers have the
freedom of choice to develop, deploy, and integrate applications across

addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error,
please immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail
and any printout thereof.