httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: mod_ssl / 2.0.39 : missing files necessary to compile on win32
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 20:29:55 GMT
sorry, ignore this post..

cheers,
andy

--
"an uber-system has been superposed, bootstrapped to convergence at maximized functionality..."

--
Borland -- Enabling a new digital world where our customers have the
freedom of choice to develop, deploy, and integrate applications across

addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error,
please immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail
and any printout thereof.