httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Beard <j...@cyberxape.com>
Subject Re: msi aborts on attempt to install 2.0.39 over 2.036 on NT4.0
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 01:45:15 GMT
I don't mean to be impertinent (or offensive) but you didn't
specifically mention using the "Add/Remove Software" control panel to
uninstall.

Anyway, if you have done so and I haven't offended you so much you quit
reading, you are probably correct in that there's a registry key it's
tripping over.

Have you tried a search for 'Apache'? I found 2 keys in
HKEY_L_M\Software\: "Apache Group" and "Apache Software Foundation".

--Jeff