httpd-users mailing list archives

From BAO RuiXian <bao.ruix...@atbusiness.com>
Subject Re: More help with apache and CGI-Perl
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 15:31:09 GMT
Another tempt, how about move the AddHandler directive into the block of the
<Directory> ...</Directory>?

Bao

Trish Hartnett wrote:

> Hello from a very thankful for everyone's help newbie,
>
> I have ScriptAlias pointing to E:/Apache/cgi-bin/ which is where the cgi
> script is. I've tried changing the file extension to .cgi and it doesn't
> seem to make any difference.
>
> I've checked at the operating system level , and every file with the
> extension .pl is associated with perl.exe
>
> I don't suppose that there is something really obvious that I am missing ?
>
> Thanks again,
> Trish.

BAO RuiXian, PROGRAMMER, Technologies Team,  Project Services Group
AtBusiness Communications Corp., Kaapeliaukio 1, FIN-00180 Helsinki
tel. +358-9-2311 6674, mob. +358-50-329 6275,  fax +358-9-2311 6601
http://www.atbusiness.com, email: bao.ruixian@atbusiness.com