httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dwayne Miller" <dmil...@espgroup.net>
Subject Re: More help with apache and CGI-Perl
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 14:03:37 GMT
I didn't catch the beginning of this thread, so this may be old news...
I believe you can get that error if the path to perl.exe is not found.
Do you have a SHEBANG entry on the first line of your perl scripts,
something like #!c:\perl\bin\perl If so, then you might have to add the
.exe to the path, or copy perl.exe in the bin to perl (without the .exe).