httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Warwick" <mwarw...@stwgtn.co.nz>
Subject RE: Web server on Raq 3
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:52:47 GMT
Try posting this on the Sun Cobalt support forum. For a Qube 2 the
document root would be '/home/groups/home/'. You could use find -name
index.html to scan for your index file.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Lee [mailto:jonathanlee2@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 30 July 2002 3:25 p.m.
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Web server on Raq 3

I installed this apache update (RaQ3-All-Security-4.0.1-15417.pkg) from
cobalt's website this morning and it screwed up my web server. It
immediately asked me to login while it began to reboot. I ended up
having to
reinstall apache. Now I am getting the apache index page. I think I have
it
narrowed down to the DocumenRoot and ServerRoot values in
/usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf. Can someone please tell me what the
ServerRoot and DocumentRoot values are supposed to be in this file for a

Raq3.

visit www.kbionline.net to see what I am getting.

Thanks, Jonathan