httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: VitualHost problem finally fixed
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 22:03:27 GMT
* On 2002-07-31 at 17:50,
  Admin <kompukit@naisp.net> excited the electrons to say:

> I refuse to argue anymore about this...
> I KNOW I'm right, about this...and so does a few others
> now that its been brought to their attention.
> I've done what was needed...THE END

<moderator hat="on">

And I am doing what I feel is necessary, as well.  From
the welcome message each subscriber receives:

"However, blatant abuse of the forum's purpose or the sensibilities
of the subscribers will not be tolerated.  Any actions taken
by the moderators is final, solely at their discretion, and not
subject to formal appeal."

In my opinion you have abused the list and its purposes repeatedly.
Having someone remark that they intend to subscribe as a consequence
pushes things over the limit.

You are banned from this list.

</moderator>
--