httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rudolf Wolf <rudolf.w...@dantax.cz>
Subject Re: LDAP autentication on Apache 2 [ wahted how to do URL ]
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:37:46 GMT
My configuration:
Debian 2.2
OpenSSL 0.96.d
OpenLDAP 2.0.23
Apache 2.0.39

I  compiled OpenLDAP and OpenSSL via INSTALL file. Then I get from Apache CVS module httpd-ldap
and copied it under directory modules in source directory of Apache. I use command buildconf
(maybe you have to need to update or install some new files to have buildconf working).
My configure line was:
-----------------------------
./configure --sysconfdir=/etc/apache --enable-so --enable-ssl --enable-ldap --with-ldap --with-auth-ldap
--enable-auth-ldap

My .htaccess file: (you may need to allow to override default security via directive AllowOverride
AuthConfigwhere you want or on root :-))

AuthName 'LDAP Auth'
AuthType Basic
AuthLDAPEnabled On
AuthLDAPBindDN 'uid=xxxx,ou=Accounts,o=Foo,c=cz'
AuthLDAPBindPassword 'xxxx'
AuthLDAPURL 'ldap://ldap.foo.cz:389/ou=Accounts, o=Foo,c=cz?uid?sub?(objectClass=*)'
require valid-user