httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar" <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: Host: ignored ?
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:11:54 GMT
-> Are you using HTTP/1.0 or HTTP/1.1 ?
-> / Jim.

tried both. i think you know independent on protocol version, apache
unserstands name-based virtual hosts...this makes problems with both
versions of protocol

-> >when I request for home.nextra.sk with this config, i still get
-> >default.nextra.sk:
-> >
-> ><VirtualHost home.nextra.sk>
-> >ServerName default.nextra.sk
-> >DocumentRoot /clients/www/default.nextra.sk
-> >Alias /icons/ /usr/local/www/icons/
-> ></VirtualHost>
-> >
-> ><VirtualHost home.nextra.sk>
-> >ServerName home.nextra.sk
-> >DocumentRoot /clients/www/home.nextra.sk
-> >Options FollowSymLinks
-> ></VirtualHost>
-> >
-> >the IP is ok ... this seems a bug, right?

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/