httpd-users mailing list archives

From abrar hazarika <abra...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: httpd failed (weird pid file)
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:35:16 GMT
thanks a lot Mark,

i will delete the mm...sem file everytime i shutdown
the server and one more thing, if the httpd fails to
start where does it write error messages (logs) 'cos
previously i faced this a major problem. though the
server started without me making any changes, except
log level to debug, i want to be prepared for next
time.

abrar