httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Charles Knell" <ckn...@onebox.com>
Subject Re: Raw beginner needs version info clarification
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 23:36:13 GMT
Thanks, I needed that.

So I switched to the 2.0.39 directory and typed

./httpd -v

(I also used this form)

/usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd -v

but this time instead of getting:
Server version: Apache/1.3.23 (Unix)

I got:

error while loading shared libraries:libaprutl.so.0:cannot open shared
object file:No such file or directory

I would happily pay for a book that told me what to do when things to
go as I expect. Mostly (and I own a lot of books) they explain what to
do when things go right and leave you out in the woods without a trail
of bread crumbs.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email