httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Knipe <sav...@netsonic.megalan.co.za>
Subject mod_frontpage
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:35:09 GMT
Lo all,

Can anyone perhaps give me a quick example of the directives required in a
<VirtualHost></VirtualHost> example to enable frontpage extensions?

I have installed mod_frontpage with the frontpage extensions
(FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE), but I'm a bit sceptical about using Microsoft's included
scripts to setup FP vhosts.

My current setup also distributes about 5,000 vhosts between various clustered
servers via perl scripts.  The vhost data is retrieved from our customer DB,
and as such, I'd like to ideally enable / disable FP enabled vhosts via the
same perl script.

What is required to enable FP extensions in a vhost??

--
me