httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sander Nieuwenhuizen <awj.nieuwenhui...@chello.nl>
Subject Re: XSL support doesn't work correctly
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:45:51 GMT
On Thursday 11 July 2002 10:27, Manuel Carrara wrote:

> > Internet Explorer (sadly the only browser available which supports xml/xsl
> > right at the moment)
>
> Mozilla?

Mozilla supports some XSL code, but doesn't do the job as good as IE does.

<off topic>Do not directly jump to Windows, you could run IE through Wine,
http://www.winehq.com</off topic>

> Check the xml header. PHP sends by default text/html. Send a text/xml
> header. Maybe this helps.

My access_log tells me that the xsl sheet is being requested. From that I
conclude the xml is well-formed. I even check it without PHP, thus getting an
xml document which refers the xsl sheet. That does not work either. However,
I added the lines 'AddType text/xml .xml' and 'AddType text/xsl .xsl' to my
httpd.conf, but it doesn't do the trick.