httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Aimal Khattak" <khatta...@usa.com>
Subject Apache httpd/modules
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:57:18 GMT
Hi.

I am very new to the Linux world so plz bear with me ...

when typing 'httpd -l' at the Apache tree root I just get 2 modules listed ..

when I do './httpd -l' I get a longer list that also corresponds to the Configuration file
??

But on changing the Configuration file to include the mod_example, I dont get any change in
the longer list of modules.. The ./Configure showed mod_example as being compiled though??
Also when the example-handler etc. was enabled it doesnt respond at all !!

I have checked/followed the example directory README instructions well and dont see where
the problem could be ..

Any help will be greatly appreciated..

Aimal