httpd-users mailing list archives

From Greg Ackerson <g...@auriga.larc.nasa.gov>
Subject perl -w causes freeze
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 13:49:51 GMT
Hi list!
I went from 1.3.23 to 2.0.39, and this small-ish Perl program I have quit
working--it would freeze up (putting browser in a wait state) after
sending a small amount of data. Spent several hours trying to isolate the
error with no success, and ended up going down to 1.3.26 and it worked
fine. Anyway, it was the "-w" flag in the script, and about a dozen
non-fatal warnings. I haven't seen anything in the docs warning about
this, so I guess what I'm asking, should it be... or am I just being
stupid for not taking out the -w in the first place?

-- GAck