httpd-users mailing list archives

From Glen Lee Edwards <g...@fcwm.org>
Subject Re: Includes not working
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 04:29:16 GMT
On Thursday 04 July 2002 07:32 pm, Jeff Meisenhelder wrote:
> I don't even see that in there....

Check your modules directory and make sure it's there.  If it is, just
add in the line to the configuration file.

I had similar trouble years ago on an NT server as an end user.  After a
week of fighting with it, the server admin finally stated that they
hadn't set the permissions in the directory so it was executable.  Just
a shot in the dark.  But for sure it won't work without the "Loadmodule
includes_module <path>/mod_include.so" line.

Glen