httpd-users mailing list archives

From doliv...@antares.com.br
Subject Apache/Weblogic Plug-in Problem
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 15:13:39 GMT
Solaris 2.8 + Apache 1.3.24 + Weblogic 6.0

Ive got a problem using the apache/weblogic plug-in. My system is
working perfectly in the weblogic, but Ive got a problem using it
via apache web server. Im using jsp and servlet, which are handled
by weblogic, and one servlet makes the transference of an archive
by "wrinting" into the response, like this:

                response.setContentType("application/zip");
                response.setHeader("Content-
disposition","attachment;filename=" + "test.zip");

                loop = true;
                ServletOutputStream out = response.getOutputStream();
                result = dumpFile("/home/test.zip", out);
                out.flush();
                out.close();

Where the function dumpFile("/home/test.zip", out); have the
following code:

   public static void dumpFile(String s, ServletOutputStream out) {
        byte abyte0[] = new byte[4096];

        try {
            BufferedInputStream buf = new BufferedInputStream(new
FileInputStream(s));
            int i;
            while((i = buf.read(abyte0, 0, 4096)) != -1)
                out.write(abyte0, 0, i);
            buf.close();
        }
        catch(Exception ex) {
	  System.out.println("download failed");
        }
    }

My problem is that it works perfecty in weblogic, but when Im using
apache web server, Ive got the following error:

[Wed Jul  3 11:03:18 2002] [error] PROTOCOL_ERROR [line 485 of
ap_proxy.cpp]

Am I missing something in the configuration of apache? What do I need
to configure so I can have the same right in apache to "write" via
response of a Servlet, which is running in weblogic?

Again, I wanna say that my JSP pages and my other servlets are
working perfectly into apache and weblogic.

Does someone have some suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

Denise.